Monday 7 March 2016

Hallucination

Hallucination 

Today is our second year anniversary of being together after engaged. My fiancé took me to the hospital as his mom was admitted due to lung cancer. His mom is very supportive and a very gentle lady I ever seen. She has a very high self-confidence. My fiancé is the only son, and her husband died few years ago because of accident. She is a well-known lady in business and one of the best feminine in business. But she has one weakness; yes she’s having lung cancer.
“Can I hold your hands honey?” asked my fiancé with heart full of worries about his mom. I said yes and his grip was very strong where I felt it seeking a place to relax. I hold his hand with the equal strength as I can.
While driving he asked me, “What is your favorite car baby?” and I answered “I would always dreamt to own a Volkswagen beetle”.
Within few minutes later we have reached our destination. Once his mom saw us, I realized how one thousand watts lights a bulb. The same amount of brightness can be seen in her face. At that moment I realized how much she missed both of us, and she welcomed us with that bright smile on her face. In a second her smile dropped and turn into falling tears. She is very sad with her health and told my fiancé that she needs to hand over her business to him.
At first my fiancé was rejecting and gave all the confidence to her that she will get well soon, but ended up in taking over the business. She blessed both of us. I kissed her and give her a warm hug and leaves. As we walked to the car park, the place looks so dark and very lonely. We felt something is not right. Then suddenly we heard a voice heading towards us. We look back but couldn’t see anything. As we reached our car, we were frightened when we saw an old man dressed like magician standing right next to us out of a sudden.
My fiancé took a step forward and holds my hand tightly and asked me to stay back. But the magician seems to be nice and ask us to have tarot card reading. I said, “I won’t believe in this all and let’s make a move honey”. But the magician forces both of us, so my fiancé agreed as he looks very old and weak.
First he asked my fiancé to pick a card from the cards he was holding. It shows an illustration of richness, and when I took a card it shows sorrows. After the reading, my fiancé took his wallet and hands him twenty dollar, but he refused to receive it. Instead of money he asks us to give a drop of blood from each of us. We were frightened and said no. He was very angry and ordered us to give, and if not he will do something bad to us. My fiancé took his mobile to call the cop, but the magician did something magical and the mobile disappeared.
We were very scared, and we couldn’t do anything before he cursed us. He cursed us and our souls were trapped in some weird planet. I saw no human beings but a very developed place with all machines and fights and ugly creatures. This place looks terrible and a little similar like hell. This place makes me feels drowsy as both of us couldn’t breathe and I felt my heartbeat getting slower and slower. As I was gasping for air, I heard a voice; I opened my eyes and was surprised to see my fiancé holding a car key and handed it to me. Then only I realized it was a terrible dream. I hugged him so tightly and kissed him not to thank for the gift but for saving me from the terrible dream. I took the keys and asked my fiancé to follow me for a ride. As I drove the car, I saw the same old man dressed like magician heading to us. I didn’t stop the car and head straight.
I and my fiancé went to a park and had a good time spending together. But I didn’t tell him about the dream I had. I hope I don’t see the old magician again.


THE END 

No comments:

Post a Comment