Friday 25 March 2016

The Dark Shadow

The Dark Shadow
It was a pleasant night. I felt very sleepy but I couldn’t sleep in my own bed. Guess what...? Because it’s weekend and my sisters are at home. I have a bad attitude for the past several days. I used to watch horror movies late night and sleep at late night. But then I can sleep in bed without any hesitations.
I just don’t understand why this night is staring me in horror. After all, this night I have to sleep alone in living room. Co-incidentally this night was raining heavily. It’s damn cold and I was freezing all alone while all others are sleeping soundly. What a night man?? I hope I can sleep as soon as I closed my eyes and waiting eagerly to fall asleep.
There are no human beings in the living room other than me. I just hate this night so much even though it’s raining and a very good mood to sleep soundly, but I can’t fall asleep. Why??
Out of sudden, I heard something fell down from kitchen. I open my eyes widely to look over the dark side of kitchen. But I couldn’t see anything and the worse part I’m not wearing my glasses which makes me even more blind. I woke up and head to kitchen bravely. But it wasn’t anything. Then I drank some water and head back to the living room to sleep again.
I took my blanket and cover my whole body so that I can stay warm in this freezing night. I felt very cold until at a point I can’t take it. God please help me! Then I realized my sister standing right next to my pillow. “Uhm what you doing here?” I asked her without moving my blanket from my face. She didn’t reply me. Then I remove the blanket from my face. My sister wasn’t there! I was so shocked and I felt like my head going to burst because I felt her presence right next to me just now. My heart beats like as if I ran a hundreds meter around the field. I cover myself fully with the blanket and closed my eyes with tons of fears.
After few minutes, I felt the same presence again. I was hoping it’s my sister again. So, I remove the blanket slowly and turn at the back, “Oh my GOD!!!”
What am I seeing??  I can’t believe my eyes. I didn’t shout but what I saw was a dark shadow. It looks fully black with no limbs, with long straight black hairs and sharp nails. As I see it, it started to approaches towards me while floating in the mid of air.  I can’t do anything and I didn’t shout, and I don’t know why. I see back again and it came closer than before.
What should I do now? I was praying so hard that,  to let it go away. Then I decided to see back again. I remove my blanket and that shadow was right next to me. It took its long nailed fingers that my neck. I was shouting like hell, but none of my siblings or my parents came out. I thought I am so dead. But at that point I didn’t give and I prayed so hard.
What happened next was amazing, because I realized that shadow wasn’t there anymore. I thanked God for helping me. Then from the next day’s onward I stopped watching horror movies at late night. In the morning I told my parents and my siblings, what I went through last night. But they didn’t believe me at all and instead they laughed at me. It was embarrassing though.
The next day onward I stopped sleeping in living room alone, unless if my siblings are there.
THE END.


No comments:

Post a Comment