Monday 7 March 2016

My First Love

My First Love

This is the day! The first day I’m going to meet him after his proposal. He might be wondering is she going to accept or not. It’s 11.30pm. It’s getting darker and getting closer to end the day. This day is a very special day for us because we planned to get in touch back after few years.
It all happened because of Facebook. This was my usual login for that day, and after so long he came online. Two years back we used to be very close family friends. But now everything changed.
“Hi”, he sends me the start of the conversation. I also replied “Hi”. And our conversation started back. In an amusement our conversation becomes frequent and day by day getting closer. Even I felt a kind if he doesn’t send a message or call.
After one week of this non-stop conservation, we ended up in something that shocked me. It happened in this beautiful night. Normally he will call me at 12 in the midnight. As I was waiting, the phone also rings. A bundle amount of happiness burst throughout my face. I answered the call.
“Hello”, I said. “Hurmm what you doing”, he replied. From that tone I realized something wrong with him, as I asked “Anything wrong with you?” He didn’t replied and we we’re in a dead silence for few seconds. So, I started back the conversation. “You can share to me if you having any problem”. And he starts to share with me that he fell for a girl, and scared to propose because he said that he can’t accept if she says no. He sounds so serious. But, I ended up in putting a question mark who is she?
At first he said he don’t want to tell who is that. But after I forced him to tell, he asked me “where are you?” Then I said “I’m at my room, lying on my bed”. Then he asked me to get up and sit in front of a mirror. Until that point nothing runs in my mind. I just asked “why are you asking me to do nonsense in the mid of night?” But he forced me to do, and so I just followed according to what he said without any curiosity.
He asked me to look at the mirror carefully until one point he said “you asked who it is right?, the girl I’m falling for is in that mirror! ”. I was so shocked and at the same time I felt funny a bit which makes me to laugh. I don’t know what to react to his words and ended up in telling that “Give me three days to think about it”.
 And that day is here and I’m on my way to meet him. I didn’t even know how he looks like because we were not in contact for 2 years. A lot of aspects runs in my mind, “Will he be tall? Will he be fat? Will he be fair coloured skin”And yeah I have reached the destination and he was waiting for me in the car. I was too nervous because it is the day I have to tell the decision for his proposal.
The clock is ticking and he is approaching towards me, and what else I could notice… I looked a drastic change in his appearance. He grown up and looks so matured than before. He is tall, he is thin, he is fair, and he looks smart, handsome. I think there are no words to describe the moment I felt once I look at him. It was that amazing and I can’t believe a girl can sees a man in such ways.
My heart beats aggresively as he walks towards me. Well what else he would ask other than yes or no for the approval. But he did something that I can’t forget in my life. Once he reached right in front of me, he holds my hand and looks directly into my eyes. His lips came closer to my ears and asked, “Will you be a part of my life?”

What else a girl expects from a guy than such a romantic proposal. Since I was so touched from the way he did, I do the same. I get closer to his ears and said “I will be a part of your life now and forever. He was so happy and so do I. We spent our first date at few parks and went back home as the sweetest couple…


THE END

4 comments: